Hey Mikado participants! Want to be featured on the Act Out Blog? Just answer these simple questions! Answer as many or as few as you want. Or make up your own. I just want to meet as many HHS students involved in making The Mikado amazing!
1. What do you do for The Mikado? What is your role? Actor, Director, Sewer, Crew, Musician? Is there something from rehearsals you can share with us?
2. How did you get into theatre? Why did you stay?
3. Are there any funny stories or memories or people from Homestead Theatre/the Fine Arts Wing that you want to tell us about?
4. If you could hold on to one “Teenage” memory from your life forever, what would that be?
5. Who has been the most important person in your life? Can you tell us about him or her?
6. Do you have other hobbies? Do you belong to other clubs, sports, activities?
7. Do you have any idea what you want to do for the rest of your life, or maybe just part of it?
One thought on “Meet the Artist: Mikado Questions”
Before I came to Homestead I hadn’t had much theater experience at all. However, I decided to try something new when they announced the winter musical “Brigadoon.” After auditioning for it and making the cast, I met new people and made some amazing memories. The reason I decided to continue in HHS theater is simply because of the positive environment and positive people.