Each musical is different and each year the Pit Orchestra is faced with a new challenge. Big Fish is a type of show we have never done, it’s modern, sad and not based on a cartoon. We need an orchestra up to the challenge to play the 250+ pages of music to make the audience laugh, smile, and sob.
You can make or break the show, you get to decide if you want to have fun or not. Join the Pit Orchestra for Big Fish to learn some new music, make friends and be apart of something bigger than you or any orchestra, join to be apart of a production that the whole community will come to see.
Instruments we need!
- Alto Flute
- English Horn
- Soprano Sax
- Alto Sax
- Tenor Sax
- Bass Clarinet
- Tenor Sax
- Baritone Sax
- French Horn
- Guitar 1 (Steel String Acoustic, Nylon Acoustic, Electric, Dobro, Mandolin, Banjo & Tenor Banjo)
- Guitar 2 (Steel String Acoustic, Nylon Acoustic, Archtop, & Electric)
- Bass (Electric, Acoustic)
- Drums (Drum set, Mark Tree, Bongos, Triangle, Djembe, Tambourine, Shaker, Temple Blocks, Bell Tree, Pad, Woodblock, Cowbell, Rattle)
- Percussion (Anvil, Bean Pod Rattle, Bell Tree, Bells, Bongos, Chekere, Chimes, Concert Bass Drum, Cowbell, Crotales, Glockenspiel, Ice Bell, Low Shaker, Low Tom, Mark Tree, Piatti, Ratchet, Shaker, Siren, Slide Whistle, Small Triangle, Suspended Cymbal, Tambourine, Temple Blocks, Timpani, Triangle, Vaudeville Siren, Vibraslap, Washboard, Woodblock, and Xylophone)