I first knew of Henry’s existence in the world when he was probably 6 or 7. Little did I know that I’d end up working with him for four years and watching him grow into a fine actor and even better human. But lets be serious here, Henry came to HHS talented. I first got to work with him in Pride and Prejudice when I cast him as a Freshman, I really just wanted to work with him, so I put him in the show. The rest is history. So, let me introduce you to Henry, a Senior at HHS who will be closing his high School theatre career with Musical Comedy Murders of 1940 this May.
1.What inspired your journey into the Arts?
My fourth grade teacher, Cheryl Figg (Ms. Figg-Franzoi’s mother!)
2. Who is your Character and how have you created that personality? What has been the biggest challenge you have come across in your character so far?
I play the Radio Announcer. His character is more complex than one might believe.
3. What are your funniest and worst experiences performing in front of an audience?
Funniest moment: Throwing an apple to the wing, watching it role back on stage, shrugging, and noting the effects of gravity out loud. The audience enjoyed that.
Worst moment: Riding the giant bike in The Magic Bicycle off a ramp accidentally.
4. If you had a chance to work with anyone of your choosing, who would it be?
5. What are you most proud of and what dreams or goals would you like to fulfill?
6. What do you want to do After High School? Do you have any dreams or hopes for the Future? Do you know where you are going to school?
I will be studying languages and International Relations at The University of Chicago.
7. Which three famous people would you invite to dinner and why [dead celebrities included]? And what tasty treat would you prepare?
Bill Clinton, Monica Lewinsky, and Joe CashMoneyHoes Biden. I will serve kale.
That fluctuates daily. As of now, it is Post Modern Experimental Fusion Jazz.
9. Have you read any plays lately? What are your favorites?
Yes. Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead is my favorite.
10. Tell us 5 interesting and unknown facts about yourself!
a. I like to keep people guessing
b. I was once fixated on digging holes
c. My pinky toenails haven’t grown since Kindergarten
d. I’ve never seen the movie Free Willy