Cassidy has been an assit to the HHS theatre department since her arrival. From performing on stage to directing, Cassidy has sang in Pippin and led the cast in A Midsummer Night’s Dream. She is very active in Choir and Theatre at HHS, but also downtown Milwaukee. Enjoy meeting Cassidy Buenz!
1.What inspired your journey into the Arts?
-Performing in a play when I was 5 years old. IT was Chicken Little. I played Henny Penny. I wore a Sweater Vest
3. What are your funniest and worst experiences performing in front of an audience?
-Funniest and worst: having someone move a book backstage during Fiddler on the Roof. I had to go onstage without it. I do believe I changed the line in which I was attempting to flirt to: I have a book, back at my house. Would you like to come see it?
4. If you had a chance to work with anyone of your choosing, who would it be?
5. What are you most proud of and what dreams or goals would you like to fulfill?
-I am most proud of my role as Winifred in Once Upon a Mattress. I rocked the house
6. What do you want to do After High School? Do you have any dreams or hopes for the Future? Do you know where you are going to school?
-An East Coast Arts School, or one in England. Theater, writing, music, photography, interneting. I should probably pick one
7. Which three famous people would you invite to dinner and why [dead celebrities included]? And what tasty treat would you prepare?
-Tom Hanks, Aaron Tveit, Emma Stone and I would enjoy an evening of Nutella fondue for obvious reasons
8. What is your favorite genre of music? Why?
-IndieAltJazzRock with Folk Influences. Sometimes showtunes. Sometimes DIsney. Depends on what I’m working on.
9. Have you read any plays lately? What are your favorites?
-I am in Twelfth Night this summer, so I just read and loved that one.
10. Tell us 5 interesting and unknown facts about yourself!
1) I have a deathly fear of ostriches
2) I can’t pick a hair color. Maybe lavender next?
3) I can never find anything at Goodwill. Help?
4) I think I dislocated my jaw
5) I cannot be out in the sun for more than 20 minutes without at least SPF 50 on. The results otherwise are unkind to everyone’s eyes