As we end the school year and lose our Drama Club members to College or different towns, lets remember the fun we did have as a group of artists coming together to create magic.
Where ever this world takes us, remember that we are and will always be a family. A huge ever changing family that are pretty strange in general. And each family gives gifts, we are no different, ours just might not be physical.
Gifts we receive from the Arts:
1. We learn to engage in daily discipline.
2. We learn to find meaning in human experience.
3. We learn to connect with others.
4. Our imaginations are stimulated.
5. We learn to see adjacent possibilities.
6. We become more capable of dealing with complexity – because the arts capture more than facts.
7. We become playful.
8. We are inspired.
9. We learn to give visible form to invisible feeling.